New York Marathon Runner? Athlete? Weekend Warrior? Performance IV Therapy has become a popular and intricate part of the Performance Health program. Competitive athletes push their bodies to the limit, consuming large amounts of vital nutrients as a normal part of metabolism.
Metabolism converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins found in food into energy through a complex series of chemical reactions. These reactions are catalyzed by enzymes.
- Vitamin C
Advantages of IV Therapy
- Combat dehydration during exercise in hot and humid weather.
- Fewer Side Effects
- Nutrients delivered directly to cells through the bloodstream where they are immediately available for use. This helps avoid that bloating/heavy feeling.
- Pre Game/Race IV Fluids can help improve performance
- Athletes who require large volumes of fluid for rehydration in short periods of time will benefit from IV fluid.
Performance IV Therapy helps athletes to:
- Boost performance and increase strength
- Shorten Recovery Time
- Reduce Fatigue
- Restore you to natural electrolyte balances
These treatments not only include vitamins, but key nutrients and minerals such as essential amino acids.